Providing 7-day Weather Outlooks for the Midwest! Click above to view today's edition!
High pressure dominant, but still showers and storms in the Great Plains today
- Showers and thunderstorms moving south through the Northern and Central Plains through the day.
- Low rain totals today.
- Quiet for the rest of the Midwest, except for a few spotty showers.
- Highs in the 50s, 60s, and 70s today.
- Breezy winds in the Dakotas, light winds elsewhere.
Tuesday - showers and storms in the Great Lakes
- Cold front moves southward from Canada into Great Lakes.
- Line of showers and thunderstorms ahead of the cold front.
- A few showers and storms in the Texas/Oklahoma panhandles.
- Quiet otherwise across the Midwest.
- Highs in the 60s and 70s across the Midwest.
Rest of the week
- Showers in the Great Lakes, Ohio Valley on Wednesday.
- Quiet overall on Thursday and Friday.
- New storms system moves into the Midwest this weekend.
- Warm temperatures in the west, cool in the Great Lakes initially.
Click to read more!
Click above to view weather maps and graphics!
Mobile Weather Team, Inc. is a worldwide provider of professional weather forecasting services, specializing in on-site and remote weather forecasting for outdoor events, advance storm warnings, plus lightning prediction and detection around the world. Since our beginning in 1990 at the Bing Crosby Celebrity Golf Tournament in Winston-Salem, NC, our meteorologists have traveled the globe delivering our signature, on-site weather service to thousands of professional golf tournaments, in dozens of countries, on 5 continents, making us the premiere weather company that professional golf tours have trusted for more than 20 years.
Mobile Weather Team, Inc. developed the PGA Tour’s "Storm Alert Program" which provides players, officials and spectators with advance warning of oncoming lightning and storms. The Mobile Weather Team implemented this program on all U.S. golf Tours and at all four major golf championships while expanding to other professional golf Tours around the world.
In addition to our signature on-site and remote weather services for golf, Mobile Weather Team also provides:
- On-site and remote weather forecasting services for the sports and recreation industry
- Global long-range weather outlooks and analyses for agriculture
- Customized weather services including hail tracking for the crop insurance industry
- LIVE and recorded weather forecasting and storm analysis for TV and Radio stations
- Real-time weather support for emergency management, schools, energy, aviation and transportation
In 2010, we unveiled our newsletter called WeatherView Online™, which features accurate U.S. and international weather forecasts, climate information, long range outlooks and agricultural weather analysis for buyers, sellers, farmers and all of those involved in the agriculture industry. WeatherView Online™readers include farmers, traders, advisors, bankers, grain elevator operators, seed companies, crop insurance providers and livestock producers.
Mobile Weather Team, Inc. has always valued quality over quantity, allowing us to be an accurate, dependable and personalized weather service for over 25 years. For more details on how the Mobile Weather Team can help your operation, contact Mike McClellan, Mobile Weather Team’s owner and President and let him customize our service to fit your needs.
Mobile Weather Team, Inc.
1234 Independence Court
Washington, IL 61571
Click above to view rainfall information for your area!