Daily Agricultural Newsletter
Featuring accurate weather forecasts and analysis for key grain markets around the world.
Click Here for Today's Full Edition
Scattered showers and storms across the Midwest
- Currently scattered showers moving up the Mississippi Valley.
- Also, showers and storms in the Central, Southern Plains.
- Scattered or isolated showers and storms will develop across the Midwest through the day.
- Chances for severe weather in the Central, Southern Plains. But lower than previous days.
- Slightly cooler today, highs in the 60s, 70s, and 80s.
Scattered showers and storms continue on Saturday
- Showers and storms ongoing tomorrow morning, mainly across the Central/Northern Plains and the Upper Midwest.
- Similar to today, scattered or isolated showers and storms develop across the Midwest.
- Best chances for severe weather in southeastern OK, northeastern TX, western AR.
- Highs return to the 70s, 80s, and 90s.
Pattern shift, cool start to June?
- Next week starts out hot in the south.
- Ridge builds over western U.S., trough over east.
- Opposite pattern of this week; northwest flow over the Midwest.
- Cooler temperatures from Canada.
- Possibly very active weather in the north beginning week after next.
Click to read more!
Mobile Weather Team, Inc. is a worldwide provider of professional weather forecasting services, specializing in on-site and remote weather forecasting for outdoor events, advance storm warnings, plus lightning prediction and detection around the world. Since our beginning in 1990 at the Bing Crosby Celebrity Golf Tournament in Winston-Salem, NC, our meteorologists have traveled the globe delivering our signature, on-site weather service to thousands of professional golf tournaments, in dozens of countries, on 5 continents, making us the premiere weather company that professional golf tours have trusted for more than 20 years.
Mobile Weather Team, Inc. developed the PGA Tour’s "Storm Alert Program" which provides players, officials and spectators with advance warning of oncoming lightning and storms. The Mobile Weather Team implemented this program on all U.S. golf Tours and at all four major golf championships while expanding to other professional golf Tours around the world.
In addition to our signature on-site and remote weather services for golf, Mobile Weather Team also provides:
- On-site and remote weather forecasting services for the sports and recreation industry
- Global long-range weather outlooks and analyses for agriculture
- Customized weather services including hail tracking for the crop insurance industry
- LIVE and recorded weather forecasting and storm analysis for TV and Radio stations
- Real-time weather support for emergency management, schools, energy, aviation and transportation
In 2010, we unveiled our newsletter called WeatherView Online™, which features accurate U.S. and international weather forecasts, climate information, long range outlooks and agricultural weather analysis for buyers, sellers, farmers and all of those involved in the agriculture industry. WeatherView Online™readers include farmers, traders, advisors, bankers, grain elevator operators, seed companies, crop insurance providers and livestock producers.
Mobile Weather Team, Inc. has always valued quality over quantity, allowing us to be an accurate, dependable and personalized weather service for over 25 years. For more details on how the Mobile Weather Team can help your operation, contact Mike McClellan, Mobile Weather Team’s owner and President and let him customize our service to fit your needs.
Mobile Weather Team, Inc.
1234 Independence Court
Washington, IL 61571
Measure Rainfall on Your Farm!
My Rain Gauge brings accurate, location-specific rainfall measurements right to your computer.
Click Here (It's Free!)